Today, our discussing topic is on Xenon Bot. Xenon is a Discord Bot that is used for automatically creating backups or creating new servers from a template. Xenon helps you to create backups of your discord server, channels, roles, and server settings. The Xenon premium version backups even more things such as transferring messages and number data.
What is Xenon Bot?
Xenon Bot is a discord server that allows you to automatically create a backup of your server every few hours. It has free and premium versions. Xenon premium version provides you to create multiple automatic backups. The bot has thousands of free servers for your discord server.
Xenon has also a template section. The template section helps you to load onto existing servers and you can also create a new server using that template. Every old backup server is replaced by a new server every time this happens. If you wish to keep old backups then you will have to use the Xenon premium version.
Features of Xenon Bot
There are huge wonderful features of the Bot to create a server backup and to create new servers. Xenon has also message transferring features, it is a premium feature. The features of Xenon are given below.
Backup your Discord server and go back in time when you need it
You can use your server backups to save the current state of your discord server including channels, roles, and server settings using Xenon. If you use the premium version of Xenon, you can save messages, members, and bans as well. You have to know that the backups are stored forever and you can load them on any server at any time.
Automatically Create Backups every day without having to think about it
Are you tired of creating a backup of your server manually? Now no more about it. Xenon allows you to automatically create backups of your server every few hours. Get Xenon premium version to keep multiple automatic backups.
Access thousands of free templates for your discord server
You have to know that, Xenon was the first bot to offer templates on Discord. The bot has one of the largest collections of templates available and the templates are totally free for you. You can also contribute by creating and sharing a template yourself.
Synchronize messages, bans, and role assignments across servers
You can get the Xenon premium version to synchronize messages, bans, and role assignments across servers. You can also use the bot to connect multiple channels and servers together. Xenon also helps you to keep your backup server uploaded.
How to Use Xenon Bot
It is very simple to use Xenon. There are some steps to use the bot properly. The steps help you manage the features of the Xenon. Here in this section, we are going to mention the user guide of XenonBot.
How to Start Using Xenon
Here are the steps to use the bot properly. These steps will help you to start using the bot. So, to use the bot accurately, you can follow the steps below.
- Firstly. Once you have successfully added the Xenon bot to your server, you can start using the latest feature of the bot, which is the Slash Commands. So, Type ‘/’ in any channel of your server.
- Then you need to Select the Xenon tab, you can see the different commands and features that are available with the Xenon bot along with a short description for each.
- If you don’t see these commands then, you should go to User Settings, navigate to the Text & Images tab, and near the bottom, you will find the following setting – Use slash commands and preview emojis, mentions, and markdown syntax as you type and make sure that this setting is turned on.
- You have to make sure that the Xenon Role that is added with the bot should be at the top of the list.
- To do this, head to server settings, go to Roles, select Xenon bot and simply drag it to the top of the list or as high as you can drag it.
How to Add Xenon Bot to your Discord Server
It is very easy and simple to add Xenon to any discord server. If you wish to do so, just follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of Xenon.
- Then Click on the bottom, which says Invite.
- Now you will be redirected to Discord, where you will be asked to log in to your Discord. After logging, you will be asked to select the server to which you want to add the Xenon to.
- Then you should click the Continue button. It will be asked for authorization for the permissions.
- Now review this permission and then click on the Authorize button.
- That’s it!
How to Create a Backup for Your Server
There are some simple steps to create a backup for your server. If you wish to create a backup server, you have to follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to Go to your server.
- Then you should type the command- /Backup Create.
- This will create a backup of your server and return the unique id of the backup. This id can be used to check info and point to the backup that was just created.
- Now to check the info of the backup created, simply Copy the unique ID that was returned.
- Then you need type – /backup info backup_id: <UNIQUE_ID>.
- Now you need to paste the unique ID in this command and press Enter. This will return all the details of your server for which the backup was created including a list of channels and a list of all the roles.
How to Load a Backup on a new Server from another Server
If you wish to Load a Backup on a new Server from another Server, you should follow a very simple set of commands below.
- Firstly, you need to create a backup of the server that you wish to copy.
- Then you should copy the Unique ID.
- Now go to any channel on the new server and type the command – /backup load backup_id: <UNIQUE_ID>.
- Now you need to paste the unique ID in this command and press Enter and accept any risks and changes.
- After this, Xenon will start loading the backup onto the new server. It maybe takes about 2-3 minutes after which the process will be complete and your new server will look exactly like the old server.
FAQs about Xenon Bot
There are some FAQs (Frequently Asked Question) about the Bot from its users. The most common FAQs about the bot are given below.
What is the use of Xenon?
You have to know that, Xenon allows you to create backups of your discord server and copy them. These backups contain roles, channels, server settings, and even messages, bans, nicknames, and role assignments if you have premium the premium version of the bot.
What is the price of Xenon?
Venom Bot has thousands of templates for free. It has many wonderful premium features for its users. So, you can use the premium version of the bot.
What can Xenon save in a backup?
The bot saves channels, roles, and server settings by default. If you wish to save bans messages and member data, you can do this very easily.
Can I share my backup with other discord users?
No, you have to know that backups are linked to the discord account that was used to create them. There is no way to transfer the backups. You can share your server structure with other people using a template.
Xenon Bot is very useful for discord users. If you wish to create a backup of your server, the bot will help you better. You can also automatically create backups or create new servers from a template using the bot. On the other hand, the Xenon premium version backups even more things such as transferring messages and number data.