In today’s article, I will try to tell you how to take a screenshot on Windows. If you want to know about screenshots then today’s article is for you. You may be wondering what will happen with the screenshot? How do I pay? You will find the answers to all your questions in today’s article. Stay tuned for answers to all questions about screenshots.
What is the screenshot?
A screenshot is a screen that we see on a computer monitor, and when this screen is captured and saved as a picture, it is called a screenshot. We live with screenshots of many needs. There are some text or windows that we can’t write in the same way or go to a website to get some information but can’t download and save it, then we may have to take a screenshot if the information is too important for us. We can only take screenshots of the location we need. How To take a screenshot on Windows use software follow the guidelines.
- 1 What is the screenshot?
- 2 How to take a screenshot on Windows?
- 3 Screenshots through the software
- 4 How do I download and install Lightshot software from my PC?
- 5 How do you use Lightshot software on Windows?
- 6 Similar software
- 7 Screenshot from Windows feature
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions about screenshot software
- 9 Conclusion
How to take a screenshot on Windows?
There are usually three ways to take screenshots in Windows
1. Screenshots through the software
2. Screenshot from Windows feature
Screenshots through the software
Screenshots are something that we almost always use. Most of the time we have screenshots of important things that we can’t copy or save. And to give this screenshot, I will discuss some of the most use software. Some of the software is – Lightshot, Snagit, FonePaw, PassFab, VideoProc, Camtasia, Aiseesoft Screen Recorder, FastStone Capture, etc. The software is use more often. I would recommend using Lightshot software.
How do I download and install Lightshot software from my PC?
If you want to use Lightshot software, you must first download and install it. You can follow the steps below to download and install the Lightshot software.
- To download Lightshot, first visit Lightshot’s official website. Download the software from there. If you are using a Mac, you can also download it for Windows.
- Then click on the downloaded software.
- Now a new window will appear where you have to select the language and click on the OK button.
- Then, take their agreements later.
- Now I accept the agreement with the check mark and click on the next button.
- Then it will be installed and click Finish, Lightshot software is now ready to use.
- Now if you want, you can press the print screen button from the keyboard and select with the mouse cursor as much screen as you need.
How do you use Lightshot software on Windows?
Lightshot software is very easy to use. Anyone can use it easily. Its features are easy to use. You can take the size you want. The features or tools of Lightshot software are discussed below
These tools work exactly the way we write with a pen. Hence its name Pen Tools. We can use these tools before taking a screenshot and saving it. Any serious topic can be written down with these pen tools.
It is more commonly use when drawing lines or underlining text.
These tools can be use to point out any important text. Due to which one can easily understand.
These tools are also use to keep any text inside the box. If it is use to keep notes in a serious place.
Markers can easily highlight any text. So that we can easily understand later why this article is highlighted.
With the help of text tools, we can write something on the screenshot.
Any color of the line, arrow, rectangle, marker, or text with color tools can be given.
With the Save Tools, we can save a screenshot that we do not have. We can save the necessary files so that they can be easily found later.
I can open the Paint tool from Windows, paste it there and easily resize it.
You can print the picture of the screenshot through the print tool. can be printed directly if a printer connection is provided.
You can see if there are any other pictures on Google like the same picture you took in the screenshot.
If you want to share a screenshot of the picture with your friends on social media, you can share it.
You can upload pictures if you want. After uploading the light shot to the server, a link will be given from the server. You can save that link and you will be able to see the next picture with that link.
In addition to using the Lightshot software, some of the software that you can use are discussed:
Camtasia software is use for many purposes. At the same time screen video recording, picture capture, video editing, etc. can be done through this software. It’s easy to use on both Windows and Mac. Below are some of the features of Camtasia software.
- Camtasia gives you the opportunity to record audio and video from desktops and laptops.
- This gives you the opportunity to add different effects.
- Provides a library of noise-free music and sound effects.
- Allows you to add titles, annotations, effects, etc.
- It has the feature of adding zoom in, zoom out and an animation to the screen recording.
- You can create PowerPoint slides directly in Camtasia.
Snagit is a product of Texmith Software Company. They are adding new features to keep pace with the times. It is widely use in Windows and Mac. Its capturing quality is better than many software’s. Below are some features of Snagit software.
- The software has a preview window that displays images of the zoom area where the cursor is rotating.
- Snagit toolbar speeds up the screen capture process.
- Snagit supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Snagit can be use in different languages like English, Japanese, Korean and German.
- It is use to record on-screen videos and easily share them on the web or email.
- It takes a full page, scrolling screenshot and captures vertical and horizontal scrolls.
Screenshot from Windows feature
You can easily take screenshots from Windows. If you want to take a screenshot from Windows, you can follow the steps below.
Screenshot from Windows 7
- First, press Ctrl + Print Screen key from the keyboard, then whatever is on the screen will be copied.
- Then, if you click on the Windows option in the lower-left corner of the monitor and search with paint, the paint tool will come up, you have to open it, you have to paste the above-copied image.
- Now if you save it, it will be saved in the form of an image.
Screenshot from Windows 8/10
- First, press the Windows key + Print Screen key from the keyboard, then whatever is on the screen will be copied.
- Then, if you search with paint by clicking on the Windows option in the lower left corner of the monitor, the paint tool will come up, you have to open it and paste the copied image.
- Now if you save it, it will be saved in the form of an image.
Frequently Asked Questions about screenshot software
Below are some of the most commonly use questions about screenshot software:
How to take a screenshot on Windows through the Software?
If you want to take a screenshot through the software, you have to download and install the software first. Follow our article to easily take screenshots.
What is the best screenshot software?
There is a lot of screenshot-taking software, some of them are Lightshot, Marker, Tinygrab, Camtasia, Greenshot, Screening, CleanShot, Skitch. This software is more popular.
We learned how to take a screenshot on Windows. Screenshots in Windows can be taken in two ways, one using software and the other by pressing a key from the keyboard. Many types of software are use to take screenshots. Screenshots can be easily taken with them.