Wyze Cam offers smartphone cameras. It includes 1080p. Full HD videos. In today’s article, we are going to show you How to Set up Wyze Cam on the Alexa App. To know more about the Wyze Cam, stay with us and you can read the following instructions. We think the article will be helpful to you.
What is Wyze Cam?
Wyze Cam is an outdoor surveillance security camera. Wyze cameras are very cheap. It uses the same intuitive mobile app and iPhone devices as the earlier camera. The formation of the camera opens to a device screen that shows all installed Wyze cameras by a snapshot and the name of their latest activity. The Wyze Cam is very effective to capture high-quality videos.
How to Set up Wyze Cam on Alexa App
It is very easy to set up Wyze Cam on the Alexa App. You can do this easily by following the instructions. Here are the simple steps on How to Set up Wyze Cam on the Alexa App. These steps will help you to link Wyze Cam to the Alexa App. So, follow the simple steps below.
- Firstly, you have to Open up the Wyze app.
- Then go into your account settings of the app.
- Now tap on Smart Integrations to link the Alexa App to your Wyze account.
- You can also set up Wyze Cam on the Alexa App by asking Alexa to Enable Wyze Skill. To do so, you have to download the Alexa App first. You can download the app from the App Store, Google Play Store or you can download it from alexa.amazon.com.
- Once the app is enabled, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to link your Wyze account to Alexa.
- Now you will be prompted to Enter your Wyze Username and Password to authorize Alexa to access your camera.
- Then you have to select Add Device so that Alexa can find your camera. You can also say, Discover My Devices.
- After Alexa finds your camera, it’s listed under Devices in the Smart Home section of the Alexa app.
How Do I Add Wyze Lock to the Alexa App
It is very simple to add a Wyze lock to the Alexa App. If you wish to connect the Wyze lock to Alexa App, you have to follow the steps below. Here are the steps on how to connect Wyze Lock to the Alexa App.
- To unlock, you first need to go to the Amazon Alexa App.
- Then you have to go to Device Settings of the app.
- Now go to your Wyze Lock.
- Then go to Settings.
- Once enabled, Amazon will ask you to confirm the change by having you log into your Amazon Account. Alexa will then require you to set up a 4-digit code.
Wyze Cam is very useful for capturing high-quality videos with motion and good quality audio. In this, we have tried our best to show you How to Set up Wyze Cam on the Alexa App. We think this article will be helpful to you.