There are Many Snapchat users interested to know where is app appearance on Snapchat. Because dark mode can be turned on through app appearance. But due to getting this option on all phones, many users cannot enjoy the Dark Mode feature. Dark Mode is a popular feature, there are many social media activate Dark Modes recently. Therefore, Snapchat users are very interested in Dark Mode. So in today’s article, we will discuss how to use Snapchat’s Dark Mode through App Appearance and where to find it.
What is App Appearance on snapchat
App Appearance is an option in Snapchat that is in the settings menu. It can be used to turn on dark mode. This menu has three options such as Match System, Always Light, Always Dark. Any mode can be used from here. When to use any mode is described below:
If you select Match System from App Appearance, this app will work according to the theme of your phone. For example, if your phone has a dark theme, then this app will show dark. And if your phone is in light mode, it will change automatically.
No matter which mode your phone is in, if you select always Light mood, it will always be in light mode. If there is always light, there will be no other mode and only light mode, it will not match with your theme.
If you want to activate Dark Mode in Snapchat, you always have to select Dark. If you always turn on dark, whatever the theme is on your phone, your Snapchat will show in dark mode.
Where is App Appearance On Snapchat
The App appearance option is only available for iPhone users. To get it, follow the steps below:
- First, check if this app is the latest version. If not, get an update from the App Store.
- After opening Snapchat, tap on your profile avatar.
- Then you will see the settings icon at the top, tap there.
- Now scroll down to the settings menu and you will see an option called app appearances, tap there.
- Now there you will find Match System, Always Light, Always Dark these three options. From there you can select any option you need and use it.
Availability of app appearance on Snapchat
Currently, Snapchat’s app appearances option is only available on the iPhone. It has not been launched on Android yet. Different modes of Snapchat such as Dark Mode, Light Mode are not yet available for everyone. These options can only be used in Australia and the United States. But hopefully, it will be available to everyone.
How to get Dark mood in Snapchat for Android
The dark mode is not available on Snapchat for Android phones. For this, if you want to use dark mode on an Android phone, follow the steps below:
- First, tap on the Settings option of your Android phone.
- Then go to display settings from there.
- Turn on Dark Mode from the display settings.
- If there is no dark mode in the display settings, search by typing dark mode in the search bar of your settings.
- Then turn it on from there.
Recently, the Dark Mode feature has been introduced on almost all popular social media platforms. However, despite the popularity of Snapchat, this feature is not available to everyone. However, those who are available can use it through App appearances. Hopefully, this article will clarify the idea about App appearances.